M3 Beat Sheet
Consciousness & Memoir Engineering in One Page
I created this "Beat Sheet" for myself.
When I sat down to fill in the little boxes, that's when the real work began.
I warn you... it is not easy to do this.
For every Beat Sheet I filled out, I have dozens I have left half empty in frustration...
It's like coming face to face with yourself... seeing in plain sight where you might be looping or completely avoiding can get pretty annoying.
But if you are serious about uncovering and even sharing your deeper story than this beat sheet is a great resource.
Remember - you don't have to do it alone, I am here if you want some help and guidance.
DOWNLOAD m3 BEAT SHEET
The beat sheet is pretty simple to use... you just write a few words that represent a moment / story / event in a given relationship & beat...
- On the bottom you will see A B C D - that's where you list the four themes relationships / areas / themes / timelines you want to focus on this worksheet.
- Top to bottom are the 12 beats.
The magic works when you can identify the pillar beats for at least one primary relationship:
Once you identify these 3 beats - you have enough material to generate the rest of the m3 story and arrive at the fourth act. Hopefully, you have already experienced the Fourth Act in one of your Primary Relationships so you can learn from as the Big Lie is usually the same...
If you have not yet confronted your Big Lie... get ready to, but once you do this work, it means that it already happened, and you're just following the path already set by your highest self.
- 1.Print it out. Something about pen and paper. It is also a fillable PDF.
- 2.Write the title - the name for this session or writing project.
- 3.Write your desired themes / relationship / timelines / areas of your life.
- 4.At first, just go get the hang of it I suggest to focus on only one Area / Theme / Relationship - A / B / C /D Don't worry you'll get a chance to go fully psychedelic-mode later.
- 5.Once you choose which Timeline/Theme/Relationship you want to focus on, don't start doing it by the 1 to 12 order, focus on the 3 pillar beats - I like to start with: Autocorrect, since that's the easiest one to identify... then I move on to Original Twist which has been the motivation in the first place... Honeymoon is stating what seemed to have worked for a little while... If you are "lucky" - Re-membering is the next beat to write - I say "if I am lucky" because, in real life, we usually repeat the first 3 acts, rarely if ever going into the Fourth Act.
- 6.When filling in a BEAT, you are just looking for a transformational event/moment in your life's journey - that is particular to the Primary Relationship you are working with that represents that BEAT in that ACT... One or a few words usually does the job. Later on you can turn this into a complete outline for your projects.
- 7.When and if I get stuck, I move on to the next Relationship/Timeline/Theme - until I find one that I manage to get all of the beats in at least one Primary Relationship...
- 8.A warning: you might not be able to fill in the fourth act, and that is completely normal - but this work will open up your imagination and consciousness to the possibility and it will do its own magic... like I keep saying - this is a Shamanic Ceremony in a page.
- 9.Don't get up until you have 3 ACTS filled in for all four relationships - no matter what! Trust me, even if it is just one word to describe an idea, event or memory.
- 10.If you have a fourth act filled in to at least one of the Primaries - whoa - you can use that wisdom to either fill in the others or know that your life is about to use this wisdom to transform these areas of your life that are waiting for re-membering...
You have full access to the wisdom right here, I don't even ask you for an email address ;) but if you want support in filling out this worksheet - contact me... it's my life's work and passion do help you with this. I can also help you get your work published.